15 June 2009

Chapter 57: Jack, Wouldn't you be Sad?


My dear disciples (Gabriel Pang and Jack Mok) were asking me, “Jack, would you not be sad?”

I thoughtfully answered them,

“Though I am sad, I must show a good example to you all. Since I had made this decision, I shall never turn back. I shall never return and ask for a second chance.”

Never will I shed a single tear. I shall move forward and live on my life to the fullest.”

“Since this is the fact, it is useless to weep. Whether we laugh or cry, the fact still remained. I shall have no regret!”

“Since we had written this story, we should accept it with sincerity and humility.”

“I am your leader. I had shown you my mistakes. Do not follow my mistakes. Learn from it.”

“Leader is supposed to lead you closer to God. Mistakes which leaders had made can bring teachings to his disciples.”

“God will guide me even better in time of wounds. I will not fall, because I fix my eyes on Jesus once again.”

Never return back pitifully to the people whom you used to desire with. When they saw your faith, they will respect you even more. They will learn from your strength and endurance.”

Mark my word. Do not follow my mistake. Always put Jesus first in your life.”

“Things around you can cause you disappointment. People around you can cause you to fall. Do not put them first in your life. God… You must put God first as your first priority of life.”

“God never disappoint us. God never make us fall. When we humbly come to Him, He will lift us up. God promises to love those who put Him first in their life.”

With God, you lack nothing. With people, you lack love. With things, you lack security.”

“I confess to you that I put the wrong focus in my life. Therefore, I had my fall terribly and miserably. However, I thank God that I manage to set my focus back to God again. Do not repeat my mistakes in your life. Be strong in Jesus Christ. Amen?”

Gabriel Pang and Jack Mok received a lot from this lesson. In the end, Jack Mok concluded,

“I can see that you are much joyful than before.”

Hebrews 13:5
"because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."


No comments: