17 June 2009

Chapter 59: I Want My Life Back


When I was surfing in facebook yesterday, I saw many sad posts from my friends.

“… am crying.”
“… hope it will be fine. Really scare of troubles now.”
“… am not in the mood. I felt very disappointed.”
“… miss my parrot badly.”
“… is sick.”
“… is very sad. I thought…”
“… Life sucks!”
“… is stupid to cry. I have to be strong.”
“… my parents do not care for me. I wanna cry.”
“… why my heart is so painful now?”

I used to be like that a few months ago. This is really miserable. And I know that I have to stand stronger in Christ. Therefore, I wanna say that life without God will bring sadness. Readers, put God first in your life.

Now I am very happy with my life. (I do not say “forever”.) I have good friends around me. They will support me and encourage me. I will stand even stronger and forget my past.

I felt blessed that many friends supported me when I posted Jack’s Stuff wanna start pursuing one of his goals – photography.” I will not be the same. I will change my life into good.

Right now, I want my life back.
I wanna be the old Jack’s Stuff again.
I will pursue my dreams and goals.

With God, I will be successful.

Psalms 118:25
"O LORD, save us; O LORD, grant us success."


No comments: