14 June 2009

Chapter 56: Drag Me to Hell


Yesterday, three Tawau youths, Colleen, Corzin and Kristen came to KK. So we ended up going out to One Borneo to watch the movie "Drag Me to Hell"

If you ask me whether this movie is nice, I give 5 stars for it. It is very impressive. Most of the Horror movies are boring. This horror movie is not boring, seriously. Most of the people closed their ears and eyes while watching. The sound effects are very good.

Crazy, this Ah Ma... So hard to let her die in peace...

I was sitting in between Colleen and Kristen. At first, Colleen said, "Hmmm... I am not afraid of horror movie."

After the introduction, Colleen and Kristen, were screaming. Then I said to Colleen, "Now do you feel scared? If you are not, go... Sit another row." (This is obviously bullying her)

Colleen, my sister in Christ

Then throughout the whole time, Colleen was grabbing my left hand, and Kristen was grabbing my right hand! What the...? They were pulling hard, and I felt that I was like tore apart. Whatever the horror came out, I could not even close my eyes with my hands because they were holding my hands so tightly!! These two girls were really dragging me to hell, man!

After the movie, my hands were like... disconnected... But overall, I enjoyed my day with these naughty girls. It's been a long time that I did not enjoy a time like that. It is so nice to BULLY THESE GIRLS! We have Big Apples donuts before leaving One Borneo.

1 Thessalonians 5:16
"Be joyful always;"

Kristen (left) and Corzin (right), my sisters in Christ

No comments: