22 June 2009

Chapter 63: Among All Religions…


On the first day of school in Semester 2, I was shocked that the Homiletic lecturer had already given me 8 assignments! The first assignment was to hand up on next Friday. This is crazy, man!


My feeling was a bit odd when I entered the school. I do not know how to describe. However, when the lesson started, I felt very excited again. The Homiletic lecturer was actually from Hong Kong. He was a professor in Theology. The way which he expressed on preaching is very interesting and appropriate. I found that it was quite excited and fun too.

Unlike another lecturer who teaches us the subject “Islam”. I almost slept in class. He was from Germany. He is seriously a professor in World Religions. He studied all kinds of religions: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and others. Hence, if you raise your hand and ask him anything… ANYTHING… he will answer you wisely. He was too familiar to all kinds of religions. I respect him with due sincerity, but I almost slept in his class. Wah! The German essence… Forgive me, lecturer.
My German Lecturer - Dr Olaf

I am amazed by his “one” thing. Among all the religions which he had done researching, he chooses Christianity. From this wonderful testimony, we can know that our Lord Jesus Christ is indeed true and faithful. He said that Jesus Christ is the only one who changes his life. This is incredibly a great testimony to me.

Readers, why does he teach us in all kinds of religions? It is because he wants us to understand the hearts of people in other religions. He also wants to make us assured that Jesus Christ is the only one God and one Lord in this world.

Jesus Christ is our Lord, our Savior and our God.

Praise His name forever.

Exodus 18:11
"Now I know that the LORD is greater than all other gods, for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly."

No comments: