16 June 2009

Chapter 58: Jack's Stuff Models


Yesterday, when playing facebook, I saw my friend, Vencent uploading some of his photography. Then I realized that he is working as a photographer. I was surprised that he was actually interested in photography.

I went to click the photos… seeing his model, Miyako wearing a Japanese school uniform. I found the pictures decent. I was quite glad that Vencent’s skill is quite good. Vencent also encouraged me to get my interest back. He said that he would love to see my photography and learn something from it. Then, I thought, “Who will be my model?”

Suddenly, it reminds me of my models, Hemelia and Maria. My disciples are my models too. Kinda miss them… Actually this is one of my interestsphotography on people.

Many people may say such excuses like
“I am not suitable on photos.”
“I am not a photogenic.”
“I hate taking photos.”
“I do not like people to take my photos.”


However, they always lie about the hatred of taking photos. When you check out their profile, they always have their own “SS” photos. That is why I treat their word as rubbish when I hear any girl who said, “I dislike taking photos,”

TOTALLY NONSENSE!

In fact, in their hearts, they truly hunger! No offence. When some girls have their nicely and beautifully taken photos, why do those jealous girls gossip about them?

My friend SMS me yesterday, and asked me about photography. She was interested in my photography. And we had a good conversations on photography. I should thank her that she wanted to be my Jack’s Stuff model. Wow! This is really amazing. She stirred up my heart once again.

I seriously asked her,
“Girl, you sure you wanna be Jack’s Stuff model?”
She replied confidently, “Well, I would love to. Never try, never know. Ya?”

In the end, I promised her that she will definitely be my Jack’s Stuff model. I hope readers will be looking forward and supporting on my photography. I will update my Jack’s Stuff models whenever there is one.

By the way, if any girl who thinks she is outstanding, who is confident in her beauty, and want to try on my photography, just drop me a message. I will definitely give my best photography to you.
I promise.

Matthew 25:16
"The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more."

Jack's Stuff photography

Labuan Seaside

Sunset

My disciples before the Sunset

Jack's Stuff Model - Maria

Jack's Stuff Model - Vivian

Jack's Stuff Model - Hemelia

No comments: