19 June 2009

Chapter 61: One Step Closer


MSN window popped out, saying “Tired…”

“What’s up?”
“Wanna rest! Lunch later?”
“Ya! Having lunch together?”
“Ok, lunch at Wisma Merdeka.”
“Where about in Wisma Merdeka?”
“Near Coffee Bean, it’s called ChocoCafe.”

Huh…? ChocoCafe?

When I reached ChocoCafe, Timmie was waiting there with George. I was wondering that Timmie likes that kind of place… Wow!

I ordered Turkey Ham sandwich. And it was delicious. I believe it is good to eat light lunch sometimes. Timmie ordered crab sticks… This is so funny. I did not know she prefers finger foods. Now it will be easier for me to bring her for meals. Feed her with fries, nuggets, and sandwiches…

My Turkey Ham Sandwich. Hmmm...

During the lunch, we actually discussed a youth who was lonely. That youth (a girl) always think that no one will care for her. Nobody wants to know about her misery. I was thinking that most of the people in this world are really sorrowful. However, I was glad in one thing. This girl looked for me in MSN and shares her sorrow to me. I thought this is pretty miserable. I asked in my heart, Jesus, how would you feel?”

Timmie and her favorite Crab sticks

Timmie said that she showed sympathy to this youth too. She actually asked me a few times, saying, “How is she? What happened in her life? I wanna know.” When I heard that, I was actually feeling that Jesus would feel the compassion for that youth too.

Readers, why are there so much sorrow in this world? I wanna state the real fact – there are many people who are very lonely and sad. This is my miserable experience. I dare to test you one thing. When you are alone, suddenly you will feel moody and miserable. Bad thoughts came into your mind. And you start to think life sucks! Today, more than 20 people came to me and share that they are lonely and sad.

I just wanna ensure you one thing. Life is yours. Do not say, “Well, this is LIFE…”

Change your life!
Pursue righteousness!
Make a breakthrough in your life!
Live your life to the FULL!

Hey! Guess what! I am moving one step closer to my success of life. And I will surely achieve my goal and dream. I will tell the whole world about Jesus. God, I wanna change the minds of the sorrowful people.

Jesus, lead me on!!

Proverbs 21:21
“He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.”

No comments: