22 June 2009

Chapter 62: Father's Day


I was singing a song on Father's Day.
I love this song very much.


Father is important to us. Cherish your father while he is still on earth. Today, I had a dinner with my dad. He seemed very happy and he shared many things about his life. My father is different. He loves to talk to his children. He can joke with us. I praise God for my father. He is indeed my great father.

It goes for the same. Our Father in Heaven loves to talk to us. However, most of all the churches, most of the Christians always forget one thing on Father's Day - to say "Happy Father's Day" to our Heavenly Father. They prayed for all the fathers, and they said "Happy Father's Day" to one another, but they forgot that our God is our Abba Father too.

Readers, please remember to say "Happy Father's Day" to our God Almighty.

Ephesians 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

Jack's Stuff, Roy (Left) and Joshua (Right) were presenting a song "Thank You" in All Saints' Cathedral.



No comments: