29 June 2009

Chapter 66: Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson was DEAD...

I was very surprised actually. When I checked my MSN, I saw people's message,

"Michael Jackson is my hero!"
"Michael Jackson, R.I.P"
"He is the King of Pop. He changed the music world."
"I love you, Michael Jackson."

To me, this is meaningless once a person is dead. Why? When he was still alive, he was waiting for this honorable moment. He was waiting for people to say something good about him before he left this world.

When a person is dead, what can he hear? Before he died, while he was still on his bed, why was it not any news about his past? I felt pitiful for Michael Jackson.

That is one thing we can learn from Michael Jackson - being different. Though he used to have a difficult life when he was young, he managed to make a difference in his life. He was despised and insulted because he was a black. During that time, black was despised by people. From this point, I really admire him.

Therefore, I want my Jack's Stuff to be different too. I wanted to achieve my dream and let everyone know about my branding. Though it is going to be tough, for God's sake, I will pursue till the end. God, grant me success. Make me focused! I need you badly, God!

The only person in this world who can hear people's praise after his death is Jesus Christ. Because He died and rose again! Hallelujah!

Romans 10:9
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

No comments: