12 June 2009

Chapter 55: Back to the same


It's been a long time I did not update my blog. I believe many things happened during this period of time. I did go through a hardship and get it right.

Indeed life is unfair. Accept the fact. That is why it is so interesting that you are living in this world. Sometimes the life which you are living can
give you HELL. You would hate and choose to end your life quickly. But wait...! Why are you so foolish?

I had accepted my fact. I believe in faith.

Jack's Stuff is back to the same

Life will not be the one which you want it to be. Whether you like it or not, you have to accept it. I hate people saying, "This is life. What do you expect?" To me, that is totally nonsense. Only those cowards will say like that. In fact, we should fight to change it. Therefore, I only have one thing to share.

Pursue and force into the way which you believe it will come true, do until
your goal is successful.

This time, I am back to the same again. I have thrown away my burden. The LORD has removed my stronghold in me. I admit that I lost my focus and my goal is shaken during this period of time crisis. I am declaring that I am a free man now. Praise the Lord. I am back to my own again. And no one will stop me again.

Psalms 73:26
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

No comments: