18 June 2009

Chapter 60: If you’re not the one


This song is one of my favorite songs. I have made a cover for this song.

Actually I was thinking about this song for a long time. I always want to sing it. Hence, I was trying to find time to sing this. When I was searching for this song, guess what?

I was surprised that Mary was singing this song with Rebecca in her YouTube. This is crazy! I was thinking this world is too small. Somehow when you wanna do something, one of your friends will definitely click on the same idea as yours. This world is really interesting.

When I viewed their video, they were really enjoying themselves singing this song. Well, it is you who will judge whether their voices are wonderful. I apologize for the RAW recording. It will not be like Studio. I just record one time - for fun only. I hope you all won't mind about it.

Readers, the funny thing is that I sang that song at about 11PM at night. I could not sing it loud, or else my neighbor, Vun Hui will shoot me to death. If people ask me why I chose this time, my answer is "This is my freedom."

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy the song –
If You’re Not the One.



1 Corinthians 14:12
"Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church."

No comments: