10 January 2008

Chapter 2: My First 4 disciples

Written on 10 January 2008



Actually many people hate me (now I still do not figure out the reason for hating me). Only my disciples… They will never hate me. The guys whom I will never forget



















Michael Mok, Jack Mok – They are brothers. 
Jusslee Tan, Jeffry Tan – They are brothers. 

These 8 disciples love to stay close to me because of my life testimony. They found the same purpose of life as mine. They do not want to stay in a world where no one would recognize them.

They wanna be someone outstanding. They had been trying to find a way to make themselves well-known. They were attracted by Jack’s Stuff. Yet the testimony about God in my life is even more impacted in their life. They love God and they experienced God. Their life was changed by Jesus.
_______________________________________

Michael Mok










He is a person who is very determined to get his goal. He is a very diligent guy who always wanna go for the best. I still remember that the first time he met me, he thought I was worse than an ordinary guy. (At that time, I dressed very weirdly, with moustaches, with lousy hairstyle… etc) “Hi, I am Jack.” He felt, “What can this guy do in my life? He is nothing!”

When time goes on, he found that I am extraordinary person. He was shocked and glad to meet me. He says he will never regret knowing me in his life. I should be the one who should be thankful to God and him. In my life, no one actually appreciate me except my disciples. He is the one who appreciates me the most.
______________________________________

Jack Mok











He is a person who loves to stick with me wherever I go. He will always be there with me whenever I do something alone. Everyone may enjoy feast and drink together. No one will want to miss the fun. I will just slowly fade away from the crowd to do my things, but when I was doing my things quietly, there is a voice behind me “Jack”.

I will ask him “Why do you look for me? You should enjoy the fun with them.” He will say this to me, “You are the one who will make me happy. I prefer to follow you.” I am so touched when I hear this every time. It’s because he says it sincerely, unlike others
________________________________________

Jusslee Tan











He is a quiet person who will always need care and concern. He is different from others. He will do things carefully and nicely.

I still remember his expression when he did the tasks which I had given him. His eyes contained full of concentration, inspiration, and determination.

The only weakness is that he has no confidence in himself. He always say this to me, “Jack, you are the only one who will always encourage me the most.”
______________________________________________

Jeffry Tan











He is a very gifted person in music. He learns guitar and photography from me. He likes to find me for further improvement in his talents.

I did say this to him before I left my hometown, “When you are stronger than me, I will be even glad because you have grown up.” I remember he even helped me in video shooting. I was very impressed by his improvement.












But one day in Sep 2007, we were parted. They were so sad. And there is a promise between us – we will be united together in future. There is also to fulfill something bigger in our purpose of life.

No comments: