13 January 2008

Chapter 4: Music of Jack’s Stuff

Written on 13 January 2008



















I love to compose songs. I love to sing. I love to make my own MTV. I just like to do something special, something challenging, and something fascinating.

If anyone has any suggestion for the most famous website, please contact me through

Please Click the link to view.
1) MSN = find_jackwong@hotmail.com
2) MySpace
3) Friendster
4) Facebook

















For those who had been supporting me all these while, I love to thank you for everything that you have placed hope in me. I believe one day people will recognize my composed songs and support me all the way. People have been encouraging me to make more songs. They say that they will definitely support me. This makes me touched. However, I only have one problem; my voice recording is not as nice as studio.

Many people had commented that my song is nice, but only the voice. The voice is kinda of blur, soft and weak. The voice quality is my only headache. I got no money to record my songs in studio. It is super expensive, friend!















The truth is that I use only a normal MONO microphone to record my voice. If I will be given a chance to record in studio, I guarantee it sounds so much better. When people heard me singing in live, they said they enjoy my singing.

Music itself is very special to me. I just can’t live without music. No silent world, please. Make music! Make music! Below are my links to my MTV. Thanks for supporting my songs. Please enjoy!


My recent MTV Click the Link below

1) How To say (Love Song)

2) You are with me

This song is special to me. It will always remind me of my youth and disciples. Though they can’t sing well, please appreciate their heart of singing. They sang for me. This is the song that I had promised to write just for them.

3) No choice


Please support my songs. Thank you very much.

No comments: