11 January 2008

Chapter 3: From Nothing to Something

Written on 11 January 2008


People thought that Jack’s Stuff is just a brand only,yet nothing special about this person. However, they are wrong. The person is the one who makes Jack’s Stuff extraordinary. From their comments, they said, “Wow! The logo Jack’s Stuff is cool! Who is this guy?”












At times, they were attracted by the talents of Jack’s StuffPhotos, Songs, Dance, Video, and MTV. Please remember that this talent is only the surface of Jack’s Stuff. This is only the outer look, yet when people began to know the inner side of Jack’s Stuff, they will be even amazed. This is what I heard from outsiders.

Normally people know Jack’s Stuff through photos, music, dance, video and MTV. First, they will enjoy the fantasy. After that, they will ask a question “Who is this guy?” Then they will notice a Brand “Jack’s Stuff”. Motto is “Change your style, get the picture?” Another word will continue after viewing “Cool!”













To tell you the truth, I used to be nothing. I neither know nor study any of these – Photography, Song Composer, Video Shooting, CWalk, and Multimedia. The funniest thing is that I heard lots of rumors saying “Jack studied degree of Multimedia and photography,”, “No wonder he can do all these videos,”, “He got high results in Multimedia.”

What the...?

Oh no! This is funny. I myself studied accountacy. There’s nothing to do with Multimedia and photography. However, I like the rumors.

The reason why I got these skills and talents is that… I only wanna thank the most important person in my life – Jesus Christ. He is the one who makes me from nothing to something. I know people will say “Crazy!”. But no one can deny the truth. And this is the truth. People around me are the witnesses of my life. Jesus has passed the talents to me – to fulfill a greater purpose in my life.

















When the moment I picked up the camera, I had already known how to handle all kinds of angles and nice view and lighting. I do not know where this knowledge came from, but I had mastered the photography without any study and education. It goes for the same concept in multimedia.

This is the most amazing thing about my music. I know nothing about music. I have not taken any musical class or theory. How does this talent come from? I remember I start to compose music when I was living in a mountain called Wa Bang (somewhere in Myanmar).

Think about it. Am I worthy enough to have all these talents? Definitely not! It's God's mercy. How did I get all the talents? The key is Prayer.

No comments: