10 January 2008

Chapter 1: The Heart of Jack's Stuff

Written on 30 December 2007














I am Jack. I have my own logoJack’s Stuff”. Actually I am just an ordinary guy. People always thought I am a model.

The truth is that I wanna be someone extraordinary. I live in a small world. I feel that I am locked in a cage. I wanna expose myself into a bigger universe to find out more about myself. My purpose of life is NOT to do a repetition of lifestyle, but to fulfil something GREATER.

I wanna try something different – which I would NEVER even imagined that I could do it. Now I only have one thing which is worthy to go for… the path of searching Greater Glory of God.

I feel that no one knows about my existence. I do not want to live in a world that no one knows about me.

I finally found a new purpose of life – to make myself well-known in this world. I just want people in this world to recognize me. That’s a simple request yet hard to fulfill. I do not want money. I do not need any luxury. I do not want to earn lots of money. I find it very meaningless. Earning lots of money is a repetition of life.

I wanna challenge myself. From now, I will try my best to let people recognize my brand “Jack’s Stuff”. To let people know about my existencemy purpose of life.

This challenging game - search for Greater Glory of God - is between me and God. If God's willing, I will be famous in this world one day.

Jesus, Your will be done.

Amen!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to conclude all the chapters. I've been the same thing before. The church suspended me for serving. Before this, there's another case. I've being scolded because I jumping and head banging during praise & worship. I said i was filled by holy spirit, but they didn't believe me, and also some talked about because i filled by holy spirit. They don't give chances to play drum and become leader. But others, they give because of their friendship. I also don't feel I'm part of the youth, they don't like my holiness very much. They just want to be ordinary, don't want to be too holy. I'll talk to you more.