09 October 2008

Chapter 12: My 4 New Disciples

Written on 9 October 2008



In 2007,
In Labuan, Michael, Jack, Jusslee, Jeffry are my first 4 disciples.













Click here for Chapter 2: My First 4 Disciples

In 2008,
In KK and Tawau, I have another 4 more disciples.
They are Benjamin Chong, Gabriel Pang, Joshua Giam, and Andy Chong.


These 8 disciples love to stay close to me because of my life testimony. They found the same purpose of life as mine. They do not want to stay in a world where no one would recognize them.

They wanna be someone outstanding. They had been trying to find a way to make themselves well-known. They were attracted by Jack’s Stuff. Yet the testimony about God in my life is even more impacted in their life. They love God and they experienced God. Their life was changed by Jesus.
________________________________________________

Benjamin Chong











He is a Chef. We met each other in Diocesan English Youth Camp. That was in December 2007. He was inspired by my CWalk. He said CWalk is like as if we are flying or hovering or flowing on the ground. He loves Heeltoe very much. The CWalk in KK video, he is also one of the persons. Check the link below

CWalk in KK

His dream is to teach the next generation to become good chefs. He wanna teach them with Love of God. Currently, he is in Taiwan now. He is learning to be a great chef. Who know one day while all of us seek the Kingdom of God together, he will be our great chef. I believe we wont be worrying about food anymore… ha ha…
_____________________________

Gabriel Pang












He is a potential guy. His communication skill is strong. His English is fluent. Yet he still needs to learn how to use it wisely. He is a fast learner – guitar, CWalk, and communication skills. He likes to follow me whenever I go. He is also the same like Jack Mok. However, he is much taller than Jack Mok. The CWalk in English Camp video, he is also one of the persons. Check the link below

CWalk in English Camp

On 15 Sep 2008, he cried sorrowfully when he sent me off from Tawau Airport. He was the only guy who accompanied me from Church to Airport. I was so glad to have him as my disciple.
He even stayed with me during the very last night in church. We talked about life and truth. That is the only time that he learnt so much from my experience…
_____________________________

Joshua Giam












He is a very interesting guy. His speech is not fluent at all time. However, he always loves to talk about God. He has extraordinary dreams. He did want to change the world for God. Yet he does not know how to begin the journey and start to do great things for God.

He has visions and dreams from God. He told me that God always speak to him. He said his soul came out of his physical body at one time, and God showed him the Heaven. He was so excited and said that he wanna change the world for God. He said that his mission for God is something to do with Muslims. I guess many people who hear his dream will say that he is obviously lying. I choose to believe him.

But there is one thing he used to do. He fought all time in his childhood. Now he was greatly changed by Jesus. And he always look to me as a leader and a great brother.
_______________________________

Andy Chong













He always seek my advice in his life. The funniest thing about him is that he always look for me and ask about how to be a good boyfriend. He got a girlfriend, but he doesn’t know how to treat his girlfriend in the right way. He always listens to me. I like him very much.

He is a very generous guy. His mother is so good to me. They know I am having a financial disability. They will always bring me out for dinner after Saturday Night church service in Tawau. Remember that!! Almost every Saturday… I believe they really treat me as their family.












He really loves me very much. He gave a card written that I am a great brother and a great leader. The most touching thing is that he wrote this, “If I have ever offended you, please forgive me.” From his true heart, not everyone can do like he did.
____________________________________


But one day in Sep 2008 which happened to be the same in Labuan (Sep 2008), we were parted except Benjamin. Benjamin left to Taiwan since February 2008. And there is a promise between us – we will be united together in future. There is also to fulfill something bigger in our purpose of life.
Our ultimate goal is to search for greater glory of God and to impact the life of others in the name of Jesus.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very nice anyway i felt it is true what u say

Anonymous said...

today exam i wrote a jorney coz the question ask and God help me wrote it it is quite werid but very hapy for me

Anonymous said...

Jack...Jack..how to say man...haha...you say all these things about us...i believe all 4 of us are very encouraged by your words..thanx a lot man..you really thought us 4 a lot of things..for me..i really have so much more confidence in my talking now...and i improving a lot in my c walk..haha..inverted here i come..haha!!..in all that you have said there..i really feel its very very true man..all my weaknesses and advantages are there..you are very honest and i thank you for that..haha

gabriel said...

hey...i not only stay the last night la...haha..i stay for three days gua..and the weeks before le..haha

Anonymous said...

hey.. dun say like tat lar.. you make me wan cry only.. i hav seen God in your life.. God want's me to help you.. so wat i cn do is tell my mum.. and 1 day my mum say "lets bring Jack our for dinner".. before i tell my mum i prayed everyday.. this is God's work.. God will bless your more in future.. Dont worry man

Anonymous said...

nice one Jack!! you and ur disciples really so good.. =D jealous!! haha~

Anonymous said...

All your disciples look so cool, LOL

Love ya
DaGe

OrenZai said...

One thing your disciples and I have in common...

that is... we all love you man! lol.. miss your "YOU CRAZY ARH YOU!?"...

That line is going to be in my next movie...

Phoebe said...

haha! and dont forget, "What is this man?!?!"

;) God bless you Jack.

We ALL miss you here (: