23 October 2008

Chapter 14: 3 Basic Managements

Written on 23 October 2008


Michael! You are so late!” I said.
What? Can’t you wait for a while?” Michael answered.

Michael, about your time management,
I give you 0 mark.” I exclaimed angrily.


There are many types of management in this world. Based on my experiences, Jack’s Stuff will teach you only 3 basic managements which can be able to change your whole entire life.

If you think I am lying, you may try this in your life RIGHT NOW. Harmless trying, isn’t it?
________________________________________


1) Time Management

Ecclesiastes 8:5
“Whoever obeys his command will come to no harm, and the wise heart will know the proper time and procedure.”

This is what I always teach Michael. I believe those who have good time management will definitely gain respect from others. Regarding to meeting, appointment, date, projects, assignments, and anything, if you complete those in due time, the people will be more reliable on you. Whenever there is a great project, people will always look up to you. From your time management, people gain trust and good impressions in you. Trust me…
___________________________________________


2)Emotion Management

James 1:19
“Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,”

I know sometimes people will make us angry, but we really need to listen to what they said before we conclude the whole matter. It is always good to listen and think properly before we start to speak. Or else…

Proverbs 15:18
“A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel.”
Proverbs 20:3
“It is to man’s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.”

Many people have bad temper. I have been living for so long, yet I see that people really do not know how to handle their temper. Sorry, this is the fact.

Not only about patience and temper, if you know how to handle other emotions properly, mostly people will look up to you as a counselor. They find you more trustworthy than others.

Proverbs 16:32
“Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.”
_________________________________________


3)Word Management

Proverbs 13:3
“He who guards his lip guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.”

Too many complaints, too many gossips, too many dissensions, too many unnecessary troubles... All of these will lead to curse. Mark my words. If you really know how to talk with wisdom View Chapter 11: Wisdom, I will say the people will love to listen to you, and love you for whom you are.

Proverbs 15:23
“A man finds joy in giving an apt reply— and how good is a timely word!”

Remember that if you know how to talk wisely, your words to them are edification. However, if you do not know how to talk, your words are as poisonous as the venom of cobra. It will lead people to hatred and distrust. And people will remember what you have said about them especially the words that hurt!!
_____________________________________


Do not read just as if it is for fun. Take it as a lifestyle in your life. If you can master these basic managements in your life, I can guarantee your life will be so much better. The greatest thing is that you can even change or transform the life of others. The people will love you and appreciate you more.

So, Change Your Style, Get the Picture?
(Jack’s Stuff Motto)

Remember this! I do not make up by my own. It is the Word of God that teaches me these 3 basic managements. Word of God indeed is always great and powerful.

Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro i my word did not hurt u pls forgib me if i do and bro pray for me



>JOSHUA<