29 July 2009

Chapter 77: Game Freak


John PSD shouted, “Wah! Pro oh, you!”

Last time, I brought John to Asia City. I wanted him to accompany me playing my favorite game – Street Fighters III. View the video below.



It’s been a long time I didn’t play this game. Hence, no one actually knows that I used to be a Game Freak during my childhood.

I started to go to arcade centre when I was 12 years old. How did I start my first video game? Super Mario Bros


Me and my brothers are very good in playing game. When you give us a few times to try a new game, we will get adapted very fast. And we will complete the game within a few hours unless it is a RPG game (e.g. Final Fantasy, Devil may cry…etc). By playing video games, it helps to improve our reactions of thought and accuracy of doing things. No joke! This is the strength of those who play well in video games.

My token (fifty cents) is very long-lasting when I play a game. I can finish many video games in just one token such as Street Fighters, Metal Slug and others. It can take hours to finish by using a token only.

I know that it is bad to get addicted in video games. Yet I have learnt one thing well from this experience. I understand those youth who love video games and their struggle of addicting video games. It will be easier to get along with them. To say the truth, sometimes playing video games can really reduce our stress and pressure. Video game can be my good companion during my stressed time.

For those who love video game, you are not alone. I love video games too. But do not let it affect your studies and your health.

Colossians 3:7
"You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived."

Next game, I gonna try Street Fighters IV


No comments: