09 July 2009

Chapter 69: Optimus Prime's Vision


“Transformers 2” is really a good movie. I am a person who loves to see the animated actions. I believe it is because I am also a kind of “multimedia” guy. I kept wondering how the video editor managed to make the animation so wonderfully. It is very impressive.

I watched it with a group of Christians. Some said it was very boring; some say it was terrific. Well, different people, different taste.
To me, 5 stars for this movie.


Readers, we can learn one thing from this movie – Pursue of vision. Optimus Prime chose his path to protect the humans. That was his vision. When Sam made a wrong decision, it, in fact, turned the whole situation into the worst scenario. Optimus Prime was destroyed just because he wanted to save Sam. Did he know he will be destroyed? Did he know he will be revived again? Did he know that he will rise and the enemy falls?

All he knew is that he pursued his own vision. Even when the human leader asked the Autobots to leave the earth, Optimus Prime still chose to stay; he did not listen to the human leader. Though he was rejected and discouraged, he still stayed strong in his own vision. “What if you are wrong, when we leave?” Frankly speaking, many people will easily give up on their goals when some people started to say something and decide on their future.


This is very true. After our decision was final, we do not know what kind of consequence we will face. We cannot see our future. However, we must believe in faith that we made a right decision, and there is no turning back. People always choose our life path for us. People will say, “This is good for you," or "That is good for you.”

Is that what you want? I was thinking,

“Aren’t we supposed to decide our path by ourselves, instead of others choosing for us?”

Readers, our life is in God’s hand. However, it is also in our hands. We always say, “Let God guide us.” and live dully after that. In fact, we did not let God handle our life. It is the people around us who make the decisions for us. God wants us to plan for our future. He has given us a vision. And this vision is God’s plan for us. Not everyone will agree with your vision, only you yourself and God will understand. When we are ready to claim His vision, He will promise to fulfill what He has given us. But,
do you dare to step out the challenge and claim His promise? Or you would follow what the people choose for you?

I believe those who read this post will understand what I am trying to say. I am not promoting LAWLESSNESS. Do not do anything which sins against God. That’s never God’s vision for you. Pray to Holy Spirit and God will reveal His ultimate purpose for you in your life. Your vision should not contradict the Scriptures. Jesus Christ teaches us that whatever the Father told Him to do, He will do.


God has given me a vision. And I have promised God that I will do it. I wanna claim my vision from God. I wanna be successful. I wanna be famous. I do not want to be ordinary person. I do not wanna to be a guy who does his same task daily. This is meaningless to me. I am ready to face the world. I know people will not understand and they will think I choose my path wrongly. However, they will understand me one day. One day, they will see the Glory of God.

No doubt, this is my goal.

God will lift me up. Raise me up, God.

Acts 2:17
" 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

1 comment:

Richmond Cheow said...

Truly blessed by this =) THX!
And Keep it up! you can do it.