24 July 2009

Chapter 76: Born As An Evangelist


“Only Jesus will give us the true freedom.”

Last Friday, I had a preaching exam to 2pm. My lecturer only had one comment, saying “He is still a step nearer to evangelist. If he continues to preach like that, he will be born as an evangelist soon.”

I was very touched when he said that. I really love to preach the Word of God. This is one of God’s Glory – to proclaim the good news to the people. My life is changed because of Jesus. Jesus is the Word of God. I know it is extremely serious to preach about Jesus. I always take opportunities. I know I need to improve my articulation. This is to prepare me to speak the good news to the world in the future.

I will have one more chance to preach. One more preaching exam on this coming Thursday. I will grab hold of every opportunity to preach about Jesus Christ. Yet next week is not an easy week for me. I wanna pass all the exams and bring Glory to God. After the exams, I will need to hand up another 5 more assignments during the first week of August. May God show His path to me!

The Power of God's Word

The time is near, I know I will do what I need to do. No one will accept my vision, yet God will understand. I will follow Him through the end. God, You have placed a heart of preaching in me. You had showed how great You are in my life. I wanna preach to the whole world about Your Glory. Through my life, You have showed me the wonder of Your name. May Your name shine in my life so people can see You in my life.

Preaching about Jesus is the duty of every Christian. I believe my goal will lead me to a stage where I can stand in front of the world and proclaim Jesus is my Lord, my Savior.” One day, I know this will happen if I continue to pursue God-given vision. God, You always bless me.

Lift me up God. I will glorify Your Holy Name!

1 Corinthians 9:14
"In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel."

No comments: