15 July 2009

Chapter 70: She said, “I will finish it!”


Last Sunday, a girl wept in front of me.

“Are you ok?”
She remained silent for a long period.

Touching her head, and encouraging her,
“Girl, you will be fine, ok?”
“I don’t think I can be able to finish my final project. It is very important. I am much stressed..”


After saying that, I felt her heart was full of pressure. I can understand why she felt that. That is her last year of college study. No matter what, she needs to get her degree by the end of this year.

“Well, tell me what you are stuck in project. Perhaps I can guide you and give you some advice. I used to study in college before. At least I know how to do a project.”

“I also don’t know. I just can’t do it. I am scared.”

“Don’t think like that. Ok? We still can pray. God will not leave you forsaken. Ask God to give you wisdom. Well, if you need me to help you, just give me a call. I will show you the way.”


She nodded her head, tears kept rolling down her cheek.

Last Monday, I SMS her, “So how is your assignment going on?”
“I am glad that the teacher is willing to give me some comments on how to do the project.”

GREAT! So you know where you are going now? You started your project already?”

“Ya! Thanks for encouraging and praying for me. Now I know where to start. I will finish it!”


Readers, this is the life which we are facing all the times. Human beings are weird. Before we start to do anything, we always doubt. We always give lots of stupid excuses “What if..? What if…?” We always say “This is hard!” or “I guess this is risky.” We even suspect our own strength whether we can do it or not. Many people love to say, “I don’t know. I don’t know.” so that they can avoid themselves from facing their life issues. Not only ridiculous, This is STUPIDITY too.

Hello! There are many of our things which are left undone. Many people choose to leave it and never dare to face it. All they know is stuck there and doing nothing. People always love to give reasons which will hinder them from reaching their own goal. In the end, when the matter is over, they will start to say something stupid.

However, take a look at this girl. After prayer and encouragement, she woke up from chaos. What did she do? Of course, God is with her, helping her. But she also ACTS! She went to find her lecturer. And now she is very happy. She even gains confidence in what she needs to do. The joyous thing is...

she said, “I will finish it!”

As for me, will I leave God’s vision which is given to me undone? Will I abandon my goal and my desire which bring greater glory of God? Will I choose to give excuses and run away from it? Will I say, "I don't know what to do. I feel like I wanna give up."?

Absolutely NO!
I tell you this, in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, I will conquer my dream.


Psalms 37:5
"Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:"

No comments: