16 November 2009

Chapter 114: God's Magnificent Plan


I could not believe at first, I am investing in a videography business. What do I need now?

1) Video Camcorder
2) Laptop
3) Printer
4) CD and CD casings
5) Namecards
6) Friends
7) Business




I do not know whether I have made the right choice. However, God has answered some of my difficulties in getting these items. It is extremely hard. For normal people, they have already given up and move on a normal job. I do not want this. I want to challenge myself into this society where I can meet many people. Hence, Gospel can be shared. First in Malaysia, second is the world.

When I recalled back my childhood, I do not know that I will end up starting a video business. However, as I thought it over, I realised that God has actually started the gift of creativity in me when I was five years old. I did not truly understand this until I decided to start a video business.

Childhood memories:
1) First Rank in drawing (Kindergarten)
2) Start drawing my own face, though failed (6 years old)
3) Start my own comic. (9 years)
4) Creating my own characters (10 years)
5) Representing my Primary School for Art Competition (11 years old)
6) Freddy and Adrian were created (from 12 years till this present day)




After that, my creativity of Art continued to improve. God has given me an attitude "I must find a way to complete this." This can be very dangerous and risky, yet in the end, it always brings God's glory. The things which I had done in Chapter 103 are all completed because of my "stubborn" attitude. I always say, "I must finish this. There must be a way!"

From this childhood memory, I truly understand the meaning when God says "For I know the plan I have for you," Since before I was born, God has already placed a name for me "Jack", meaning "God is gracious". And He placed me a talent of creativity before I was in my mother's womb. God is awesome! He knows me because He is my Creator.

And I truly experience the meaning of "God has a plan for you." Right now, though my video business is not yet started, I will put my trust in my God. From a child who only knows how to draw only, yet he expanded his creativity through multimedia, and now he is opening for his own video busines through this God-given talent. I have the faith that God has planned for my future. God will plan some challenges for me to go through, and in the end, I will glorify His Holy name! Hallelujah! For what He has planned for me will lead me to do His will - to share Jesus Christ to the world.



Through these challenges, I will stand strong and receive great future and hope in God. And I also believe that God has a plan for you, readers (whether Christians or not). Commit your plan and your future into the hand of the Potter. He will bless you and He will grant prosperity in your life...

...for this is God's magnificent plan.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: