22 November 2009

Chapter 116: 2012


Yesterday was Christopher's birthday. He invited me and Amanda, my dear for dinner and movie. The movie is 2012. Before that, everyone in Facebook was saying that 2012 is really an awesome movie.

After watching 2012, I was very amazed by the multimedia guy. He is a genius in his marvelous video editing. How I wish that I can be like that one day for my video business.



Many people who watched 2012 will probably get the same message about "Love one another", that is to appreciate those who are besides us, and ask one another for forgiveness. And most people learned that human beings cannot be selfish, because all of us are living in this world. Supposedly we are one family in God's creation. Therefore, regardless of religions and races, we are one, and we should be united to save one another.

However, I believe most of the people who watch this movie will not get the same idea as mine. This is an important message which everyone will listen and therefore forget. Hence, let me remind the readers one more time.

The black was fighting for the right to save the humans who were still outside the ship. In less than ten minutes, the waves would wipe out the rest of humanity if they were late to save them outside. Then this black said, "I have a friend. Now he is dead. He was the one who tells us about this information. Because of him, there is why we are saved. Unfortunately, my friend sacrificed his life and died in the tsunami."



Just because of one man, the humanity is saved. Just because of one information, the humanity is saved. Though he sacrificed his life for humanity, it's worth after all for the saved humans to carry down their next generations.

Readers, here is the real message. There is ONLY one man who can really save humanity when the judgment day comes. He is the Messiah, Jesus Christ. He was sent by God, the Heavenly Father, to do God's will - to save humanity. One information Jesus brings - those who believe in Him and they shall be saved.

John 6:40
"For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 12:50
"I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

For those who do not believe, they are already condemned. Jesus Christ did not only come to world with this information, he also sacrificed his life for us, once for all. The cross is the mark of Jesus' redemption. But he rose from the dead and lived again, till this present day, and forever He shall live! Hallelujah!

Jesus warned us about the end of days. I tell you the truth. You think the movie 2012 is scary? The judgment day will be ten times more horrible than this. Therefore, repent and turn back to God. Believe in Jesus Christ and inherit eternal life to build relationship with God, our Father in Heaven.

John 5:24
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to me the movie shows how human stubborn nature. They still wanted to project that they can build those big big ship tsunami proof to show their ability to change God's words. End of the world still can have another new world of their own surviving with new world map somemore....aduh