25 November 2009

Chapter 118: Is It Possible?


I woke up in the morning, and start to figure out in shooting video for people such as wedding video.

As I looked into the YouTube for more ideas about wedding videos. I was feeling strange that how can a videographer be possible to run up and down for the wedding video. So I called my friend who introduced me about her wedding video, she is also a beautician.

"Hey! Why do I feel that there are more than one videographer in your wedding clip?"
"Yes, Jack. There were two videographers at the same time. Both of them will shoot different angles."

To my surprise, I began to shiver a bit, and i could feel my goosebumps when I heard "two videographers". I will be doing the video by myself alone. Then she suggested me, "Jack, you can call for assistant partner."

What?! Assistant? The problem is if both different videographers will have different point of view in shooting. Not all of us will have the same view and ideas in shooting videos. I began to feel even more panic. By calling assistant, you need to pay him for cooperating with me. I rather not to call anyone to help.

"No, my friend. This is not a good idea. Different videographers, different views. I believe he will NOT shoot the same as I did."
"That is true also. But some videographers they did it by themselves alone. I believe it should not be a problem for you, Jack."

I was panic, and was thinking God "Is it possible?"

Some friends, who know me well, said that I could do it well. Maybe they tried not to discourage me or what. Anyway, I felt stressed. At this time, some people might curse in what I am doing right now. And I have no time to argue this or that. Am I under persecution? Not that serious, I believe. This is only to persevere through the beginning of hard journey. However, I only know one thing... God delights in all our hard efforts when we do our best in anything (except those sins against Him) for His name.

God, is it possible to shoot a high quality wedding video by using one videographer? To glorify Your name in my particular job, to show good deeds to people in Your name, this is also a challenging task. All I know is that I must put it full efforts in anything I do for His name; therefore, God will bless the works of my hands. As I was asking God this question "Is it possible?" in one morning, my computer displayed a song of Hillsongs singing...

"Nothing is impossible for you. You hold my world in Your hand."


1 Corinthians 4:12
"We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it;"

No comments: