23 November 2009

Chapter 117: Our End, God's Beginning


I was glad that my video business is in process of preparation. I will start doing my business officially from 14 December 2009. Before that I was facing a tremendous issue about my computer.




"Jack, let's do our best for the video business once the camcorder comes!"
"Michael, glad that you are on fire! Let's do it!"

"Do you have the I-link port which can transfer the data from camcorder?"
"I guess so. Let me check."

To my surprise, there was no I-link port in my ASUS computer! I-link is supposed to allow a fire-wire to be connected from the camcorder. I do not have it! This ASUS is a good computer. Everything which I needed was already covered except I-link port. If I do not have I-link port, what is the use of the camcorder then? If I cannot transfer the data from camcorder, then what the heck am I ordering a camcorder?

I went to Karamunsing Complex to ask every computer shop whether they can solve my problem. I even asked "Is there any cable which can connect both USB port and fire-cable?"


"I am sorry, sir. We cannot help. USB is a low-performance connection, and Fire-cable is a high-performance connection. I doubt it works. Moreover, there is no such thing as USB cable with Fire-cable function."

My horror began to fill my mind.
Darker and darker... Thinking,
"That's it? So this is how it ends? ASUS with no I-link port... I cannot believe that i bought a wrong one."


I was like... numb in my mind. I was financially in need! No more money... How am I going to "grow" money to buy a new laptop again? I mean really no more! I even prepared myself to eat grass daily. I mean REAL GRASS.

"God, You gotta be kidding. I thought everything is in line smoothly. Now I am wrong. God, am I going to end my dream here?"

Then Michael comforted me and encouraged "Brother, do not give up! My leader can face even bigger problems than these."

Then suddenly, my stubborn attitude told me that "God is bigger than this issue." My mind told me "When we meet our ends, there will be God's beginning." When we face problem, and we thought "This is it.", God will make our end His beginnings and He will finish our goals in the end.

Then Michael suggested me VAIO laptop. At that time, it was 3AM on Sunday morning. I could not believe my brother was still supporting me. He continued "Jack, VAIO will be good. Though you are lacking of money, it is really a good stuff."

God, I just need a few thousands cash to exchange my ASUS into VAIO. Please! This is the only last bit. When we face our end, You will reveal Your glorious help on us. Just because of this I-link port, it also stopped me from pursuing my goal.

In the end, God answered my prayer and here is the evidence.







Right now, I gonna face MAGGI daily. If not, REAL GRASS. God, be with me.

Psalms 27:9
"Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior."

1 comment:

Entertaining Economics said...

awesome blog!!

check out mine:
www.windowsillseat.blogspot.com
follow me :)