05 November 2009

Chapter 111: Agency


I will be an agent for Prudential Corporation. Yesterday I entered the company and looked around the boards which showed the people who had achieved their target.

I really admired those who worked really hard to change their life. They want to have a better life. As for me, I want an extraodinary life. I had been praying hard for my future at all times. God, have mercy. I am standing in a society without wings. I have no one to depend on except You, God.

Agent plays very importantly when he is meeting his clients. Agency is a relationship between an agent and a principal. Whatever he does on his business, he is representing the principal. The duties of an agent normally involve in a written contract. A contract contains terms and conditions about the agency and also on behalf of his principal. The principal will be responsible for all contracts which his agent has made.The agent needs to perform his works with care, skill and diligence. And an agent is supposed to bring good news to his clients about his products. Hence, if anything happens to the agent, the principal is in big trouble. However, the agents in Prudential Corporation are so confident that they definitely know they are trusting the right thing.

Therefore, the Prudential Corporation logo is...

"The Face You Can Trust"


It immediately strike me with a face of Jesus.

Jesus is the Son of God, yet He is also working as an agent between God and human. God is the "principal". Whatever Jesus does, God will be responsible. To bring the good news to the human, and save the lost... That's His work which God has sent Him to do. In order to gain access to God, Jesus is the agent (the way, the truth and the life). Now I understand being responsible as an agent for someone is extremely big. Furthermore, Jesus Christ paid His life, once for all, for the entire human races. How much can I feel that Jesus is in a big responsiblity of saving humanity?



Since Jesus had helped us to gain access to God, so we must be Jesus' agents to tell others about the relationship with God. To tell others about the Gospel so that they can be saved. This is an important agency.

Let's be agents for Jesus, so that He will bring good reports to Heavenly Father.

Start our agency now.

John 14:6
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

No comments: