01 November 2009

Chapter 109: Con Man


This was a facebook chat at 9:36am in the morning on 2 November 2009.

*Lime Color = conversation,
Aqua Color = My thought or action
_________________________________

Dinessh: commet my guitar pics bro
comment*


Jack's: can, no problem
(I commented on his photo "Wow! You serious? These are all your guitars." Altogether, more than six E guitars, and more than five A guitars.)

Dinessh: yeah, all are my guitars
ive been playing for 24 years

(You are born in 1979, and you started playing guitar when you were seven years old?)

Jack's: this is awesome!
(I commented on his photo "How much money do you invest on your guitars?")

Dinessh: do i invet in what
invest*


Jack's: haha
it means how much do u spend?


Dinessh: I noe that..u mean on my guitars huh

Jack's: yeah

Dinessh: About 24000 on guitars
and 4000 for guitar maintenance per month

(This is crazy! He is rich, man!)

Jack's: this is very expensive
and what do u work as?


Dinessh: Im a cardiac surgeon

Jack's: this is cool
cardiac is..?


Dinessh: relating to the heart
a.k.a heart surgeon


Jack's: so it must be very dangerous
this is dangerous job

(He must be an experienced wealthy doctor)

Dinessh: ya..but i have never killed anyone

Jack's: so u do this for long time

Dinessh: not so long
((Huh? Not so long?)

Jack's: praise Lord
(Though I praise God for he didnt kill anyone, how did he get so much money to spend on guitars?)

Dinessh: Everybody says im a good surgeon cuz i studied in harvard medical
(I am curious why you said that)

Jack's: hey! good

Dinessh: but i think its our determination that makes us a better doctor

Jack's: very well said
anyway, u in Johor?

(I saw Candice Chhoa in his mutual friend list. She is in Johor. So I thought this guy is from Johor.)

Dinessh: no
why

(Then he is from KK?)

Jack's: then u in?

Dinessh: why did u ask if i was in Johor
(I thought she had met this guy face-to-face in Johor.)

Jack's: about Candice
she is in Johor isnt it


Dinessh: Candice, i just noe her through fb
(Surprising! Through facebook, and she is your MUTUAL friend?)

Jack's: oh

Dinessh: Im in KL now
going to Saudi Arabia for a meeting next week

(Working "not so long", and sent to Saudi for a meeting? You are representing your hospital?)

Jack's: this is cool
(Looking at his profile pictures)

Dinessh: Can i have ur hp number
jack?

(Why did he want my number? I do not even know him at all.)

Jack's: for..
(Found out his pictures were with some celebrities.)

Dinessh: juz wanna noe



Jack's: and u didnt display ur real pic
(I cannot trust fully on what he said to me.)

Dinessh: That is my ouc
pic*


Jack's: the one u stand with a girl?
(This profile picture is from USA pictures. That girl is an American.)

Dinessh: ya
thats my gf
bro, i brb
gotta go take my breakfast

(Man! This celebrity is your girlfriend? Come on... You are lying.)
_______________________

Then I went to check out his profile and video. His profile pictures were that he was with celebrities. And one of them is that he was the actor in one of the American episodes. Then I could not believe that he worked in Malaysia since he had a good background. A surgeon involved in acting in USA? Ridiculous. Then he posted a video "Comment on my guitar skills." The description wrote "I had just played a song yesterday. And I posted it today to share with my friends. Please comment on my guitar skills." Then it was a YouTube video. I clicked on the video link and found out that the video belonged to an American guitarist. His name is Bryan, not Dinessh. And the date was posted in the middle of the August. Then I saw the guitarist Bryan looked totally different from Dinessh. Bryan is NOT in Dinessh's friends list.

This is a Con Man. His information in facebook is false. He posted fake pictures. He posted untrue video which was claimed to be his. Readers, do not simply add people in internet. And they will dig your information such as cellphone number and the location where you stayed. It will bring dangers to your life.
I am serious. I had sent a message to Candice to warn about this con man. Then this faker returned to the conversation. There we continued...
_______________________

Dinessh: im back
ur livin in

(You did not sound like American. I have many American friends, mate. And you digged my location information.)

Jack's: no. i guess it is confidential to tell
sorry
no offence
i felt that ur profile is containing fake info


Dinessh: such as
(You are still pretending.)

Jack's: this is not important
ur video is already a fake
u uised (*used) someone's video




Dinessh: i have a video
yaya
thats was my friends using my fb

(Now you say the video is from your friend... Zzzz...)

Jack's: truly enough
i cant be friend with you
and i felt insecure
and u kept asking me about info
sorry mate


Dinessh: Ur experiencing paranoia mate
(Not bad, huh? Medical terms is in our conversation. Playing psychology?)

Jack's: :)
as u wanna say
bye


10:05am You are not online.

Immediately, "Dinessh Ajit" was not from my friends' list.

Proverbs 9:12
"If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer."

No comments: