29 October 2009

Chapter 108: Beginning of New Journey


Last night, Jonathan Tse, my buddy called me out for supper. We had our supper in Lido market at 1:30am. There were many people buying supper. I was thinking that this is extremely crazy because the food stall opened from 1am to 6am. What kind of stall is that? Yet many people went there for supper.

As we were eating, We discussed how our future plan gonna be. We might become working partner in future if God willing. I really knew that the life outside is much challenging, yet very fun. I like this challenge. I will continue on my fun journey with God.


Before supper, He brought me to his house where he does sound recording for a living. This guy is a talented person with full of zeal. As both of us talked about God's plan, we individually have our own view to do more for God's kingdom. He indeed is a good partner to work with. He showed me some of his songs. I find it decent. It was comfortable when I heard it. His new album "I'm alive" is about God. I was really encouraged that he continued to strike the best for God even when he was outside. Anyway, do support him. This is his link - Jonathan's Blogspot

When one is clear of what God has called him to do, he will continue on the fire in his heart. God has shown us His vision, that is why we know what we are doing.

At the beginning of new journey, everyone will face hardship and difficulty in life because everything is like starting all over again. Once we overcome the first hardest stage, we will continue to triumph over our foes in Christ.

God, bless the work of our hands.

Psalms 118:7
"The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies."


No comments: