27 October 2009

Chapter 107: Nokia 5530


Searching for a present in Centerpoint, took me whole day...

As I was walking past a video shop called Speedy Video, I saw the TV were showing "Tranformers 2". Naturally, I stopped by and watched the scene which Optimus Prime was about to get killed. Then suddenly there was a guy besides me, trying to get my attention, "Hey!"

My eyes turned to him and he was pulling something from his pocket. I stepped back, and get a bit panic. Then he showed me...

Nokia 5530



I was pretty surprised why he showed me this cell phone. Then he was asking whether I wanna buy it. Obviously, I shook my head and turned back to the TV screen again.

Then, I immediately thought of theft! That guy was a thief! I remembered the Nokia 5530 was already used and was the latest model in the market. How did this cell phone come to him? Why did he sell this cell phone away if he bought it at first? Even if it was not nice to use, did he need to find strangers to sell his phone away? He should trade his phone into the shop. If he was working for a cell phone company, he supposed to work in the shop. But he was just standing there and ask people one by one whether the others would buy or not. Very logically he was a thief! However, what can I do? He was standing just besides me, and I had no evidence to prove that he was a thief.

In my mind, I thought, "Who is the victim? Whose cell phone was stolen?"


Now then I know that the thieves, once they steal your cell phone, will immediately look for the people around the mall for trade. This is very dangerous. I just want to say that keep your property safe. Nowadays, the thieves are getting more and more cunning. They can stand in front of you without fear. Your treasures will be vanished within seconds when you are not alert.

God also teaches us to store our treasures in Heaven because the treasures in Heaven will not be lost. Forever, the thieves will not steal it. I believe you know what I am trying to say. Readers, worship God and do His will.

Oh God, have mercy on these thieves. Make them turn back to you and repent.

Matthew 6:19
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal."

No comments: