26 October 2009

Chapter 106: Farewell



I wanna specially thank Roy for organizing this farewell party for me. That was an unforgettable evening for me. We had lots of fun and laughters. After that, it came to a time when everyone wrote something about me.

First impression:
red face, funny, cool, gay, yeng, nice, friendly, handsome, youtube, cwalk, singer, photographer, talented, "Oh?! This is Jack's Stuff?" etc...

What had I done in their life:
Trustworthy, caring, friendly, heng dai (Buddy in cantonese), "You light up my life.", "Where is my Jack's Stuff T-Shirt?", "Still the same cool Jack's Stuff!", etc...

The most touching note:
"Jack, we will always miss you and love you. You must take care when you are outside. Thanks for your love and care. Always be the handsome Jack."

The most touching thing:
Natalie's cheesecake (The crust is NICE oh! Thanks Natalie for putting hard efforts on it.)

All these memories are very valuable to me. I will continue on my journey outside to face the world. Let the world know about Jesus Christ.

My farewell speech to the ASC Youths:
"Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate the party tonight. However, tonight I am not going to talk about me. I wanna tell you what the important thing you need to know. My leaving is not important. It is the leaders and the interns who stay and continue on the youth ministry are the important ones. You are blessed by God and those leaders and interns. They love you very much. Do you know before every youth ministry starts, the leaders and interns have been praying for all of you? Remember them for life. And honor your leaders and interns. Cherish them. Continue to work with them. And raise yourself up as a leader. Give glory to God."










1 Chronicles 29:9
"The people rejoiced at the willing response of their leaders, for they had given freely and wholeheartedly to the LORD. David the king also rejoiced greatly."

1 comment:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

i am so going to cry!!!!