12 October 2009

Chapter 102: Goodbye, Full Time


Yesterday, while rushing my assignments, feeling hungry, ready to go for lunch...
Suddenly, an email popped in...

"you may leave us officially on the 15th October..." Bishop said.

Indeed, I was shocked to see this news. I guess my time is up in the church. It is true that I do not have to waste any time in serving in the church too. Since I had made up my mind, I might as well move forward to achieve my goal.

I had packed all my things in my room. I will leave All Saints' Cathedral on this Thursday. To speak frankly, I was extremely upset to see this email out of the sudden.



I still love the church. Thanks everyone in the church. I grew much in church. Though we have been serving together in church, facing many hardships, many issues, much sorrow, much happiness, much rebukes, much learning... all of these will be in my memory for the rest of my days.

Right now at this moment, I just wanna take a long break to cut off from every church ministry. I wanna devote myself into God. I wanna spend more time with God. When will I start to serve in church ministry again? God knows...

God, at this time, I only want to be with You.
Refresh me, O God. I shall return back to my goal and pursue once again!

God, I need to rest in You for You are my refuge and fortress.

Psalms 16:1
"Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge."


No comments: