10 October 2009

Chapter 101: 101 Path


Some gossiped, some criticised, some kept quiet, some pretended nothing's going on, some really came to me and asked, "Why?"

I really think that this is a good choice. I started to pack my things slowly. Day by day, as I was rushing the assignments in my room, I was thinking time is flying fast.

So I know time is precious, I cannot afford to lose my time to pursue on my goal. I will need to fulfill it in my life. Though people say it is personal, I would say my personal thing is for Glory of God.



As I looked out of the window, I saw the people running past the carpark, which is in front of the Wisma Anglican. I saw some pastors busy walking here and there, even some of the full time staffs walking in fast pace to prepare something. In my mind, I thought, "Fellows, take care..."

I also received a phone call, "Jack, this is such a shock to hear that you are going to quit full time job. How am I going to meet you in the future?"

During the youth cell, I said to my cell members, "I have an announcement to make. 31 October will be my last Saturday in the youth ministry." The youth were shocked especially the youth leaders who are teaming up with me.

Some youth secretly said to me "After you leave the youth, who am I going to share my problem to...?"

These are really true friends. Seriously speaking, those who really care and approach you are the ones who really appreciate your hardwork.



Yeah... True friends you must cherish...

Remembering that is only 101 path for every individual one. Who really knows what to choose for you? Only God shows you the way which you need to accomplish. Do you choose it carefully? Remember this is your destiny. A journey with God will never end.

Psalms 17:5
"My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not slipped."

No comments: