07 October 2009

Chapter 100: Destiny Changed


"I will quit my full time job."

31 October 2009 will be my last day working in All Saints' Cathedral. Looking back from the first day of work in church, I gained tremendous knowledge and learning. It's been six years in church as full time staff. Those days are unforgettable.


I would like to say "Thanks" to those who have been supporting me, guiding me and leading me in church. I believe people will also point fingers at me, saying that I will leave God for sure.

God, this is the path I choose, and I know You will guide me still. In the future, surely no doubt, I will face great challenges and I will learn how to overcome it.

One choice is made, and my whole destiny has changed. This is my life now. Therefore, I will continue to walk on my new journey. No turning back.

For the last four weeks in All Saints' Cathedral... Let me enjoy the days. For those who replace me for the ministry (e.g. Youth Ministry), I would like to thank for all your hard work. I will put down the church ministry to move on my new journey. Let me leave All Saints' Cathedral with peace and joy on 1 November 2009.

God, light my path.

Psalm 119:105
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."


2 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hehehe jack! u still must remember me wo!
gonna miss u like hell lar!
aiks :S
wei!
don go ba!

Jinn Jinn said...

ooowww~~ jack~~~~
gonna miss u lar~~..
well, will surely support u d la..haha...