14 October 2009

Chapter 103: Six Years Back


Six years back in church.
This is the moment which God led me into His Glory... The purpose of writing them down is to remember how great God reveal His Glory to me.
______________________________

Youth Worship Concert: Big Day 1 & 2, Fusion, Youth Live Concert (Forever You Reign)

Movie produced: Once again, Let us stand, Metamophosis (Chinese Youth Camp)

Music composed: Affirmation, Forever You Reign, Fusion, Where is Jesus, You are with me, My World and more...

Video produced: J Kids Camp, Movie Night 1 & 2, Music Night, Fusion, Talent Night, Christmas Eve & Day, HOPE, Thanksgiving, Gaya Christmas, Kokol Prayer Retreat Center, Diocesan Children Worship, Conference, Thanksgiving, Diocesan English and Chinese Youth Camp, Chinese New Year, Mooncake Festival, Easter Day and more...

Event launched: Youth Alpha, No apology, The Real Christmas, EOC Children and Youth ministry,

The most time spent in discipleship: Michael Mok, Jack Mok, Jeffry Tan, Jusslee Tan, Gabriel Pang, Joshua Giam, Andy Chong, Cheow Ze Hao, Jonathan Lo, Timothy, and more...

The happiest time spent in ministry: David Lee (KL), Finian Chin (Labuan), Roy (Tawau), Michael Mok (Labuan) ... Those time are the most fruitful ones!
____________________________



All of these excluded the ministry in art (e.g. Photography), drama, visitation, logistic, leadership, counseling, healing, preaching, teaching and delivering... Though as compared to other pastors and missionaries, I still have alot to learn. Yet I felt that God had brought me up to this level in only six years. Amazing...!

Behind all these, there are much sorrow, conflicts, misunderstanding, troubles and misery. However, in return, it brought Glory on our Almighty God. Though now some people in church may ignore and neglect me, I will still continue on with my journey. Some people do not even want to say "Hi" to me when they saw me. Yet, God, I will walk extra mile for You and forgive these people. God, Your love will surround me.

God is good all the time.
Now, I also know God wants me to go to another level: to face the real world. This level is even more challenging. God, You still remember my prayer: to be extraordinary.

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."


No comments: