09 August 2009

Chapter 85: 800 more


I am so shocked that 320 cards were all distributed. And the youths were demanding for more. Praise the Lord!

Last Saturday, I went on stage to mobilize the Youth Live Concert again. I raised all the invitation cards and posters and said, "See what we have right now!"

The whole youth rejoiced and shouted "YEAH!"
And then I asked who could help to stick the posters in the school. I brought five copies of posters. Who knows...? Many youths volunteered to put the posters in school. After giving all out, I was short of six copies!! WOW! I was impressed by their enthusiasm. God, Thank You!

And the invitation cards were not enough. 320 pieces were given out only to ASC. What about other churches? There are at least ten other Anglican churches out there! If each one has 50 cards, it will sum up to 500 cards at least!! The ASC Young Adults will take another 50 cards. The Sunday Service Information desks will have 50 tickets. The Children cell will help giving out another 50 cards. The ASC youths still demand for 150 more cards!!

Altogether,
800 more cards!!




God, thank you! I can sense the revival coming! The Youth Ministry will be revived by You once again! Hallelujah!

Though I need to print 100 pieces and cut them into 800 pieces, it is worthy! Though it will consume my time cutting all the cards, it is ok. It is because I know I am doing this for my God, Jesus Christ! I will definitely let this concert happen in a glorious way!

1 Corinthians 8:17
"For Titus not only welcomed our appeal, but he is coming to you with much enthusiasm and on his own initiative."

I was touched by Ian Chhao (like Titus) when he said, "Jack, I am so sorry that I troubled you so much for the extra posters."

I said, "No. I am encouraged. Seeing you all so excited about the concert, has already motivated me to move even stronger."

No comments: