19 August 2009

Chapter 87: Goodbye, my Buddy


Goodbye my buddy DELL.


I found out the problem of my DELL, the motherboard is spoilt. I was panic about my DELL, as if it has “life” to me. I asked, “Is there any way to repair my DELL? Is it possible to change a new motherboard?”

“I am sorry, Sir. Your DELL model is too old. There is no longer providing a motherboard which can fit in your computer.”


I can feel my tears inside my inner heart. I felt so upset. Not because of my assignments, it is about my relationship with this buddy. I do not know how to explain my feeling.

“Thank you, my dear DELL. You make me proud.” Touching gently on the surface of the old one.


Readers, maybe this is funny to you. What’s wrong with this Jack’s Stuff? Saying “Thank you” and feeling upset for a non-living thing? That sounds retarded.

I wanna say that this DELL is special to me. It is provided by my God. This DELL is my prayer request. God has granted this for me. I thank God for giving me this DELL. This DELL has joined me to fight for six years to serve in God’s kingdom. Because of this DELL, I became who I am todaymultimedia and music.

God provided me this gift to let me discover my new talents. Not only that, He sharpened up my skills through this DELL. I can make movie and video, I can compose songs, it is all because this DELL is accompanying me to achieve a higher goal - to serve God in God's greater Glory.

It is sad to say that people nowadays do not know how to take care of their laptop. Their lifespan will only last the longest - three years. Consider this, my DELL is an old assistant which helped me to carry out my task in God’s kingdom for six years. I praise God for His mercy. He provides me a stronger one, a better one. I got a new buddy. And this buddy will continue to fight with me for God’s kingdom. This new buddy is “Joshua”. Welcome to God's ministry, ASUS. Let’s team up in participating in God's glory.


I miss my DELL. It is dead.
I said, “Goodbye, my buddy.”

Ephesians 2:10
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

2 comments:

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahahha so good de???

Jack's Stuff said...

Good le... Cos God is good all the time. Amen?