18 August 2009

Chapter 86: Out of the Sudden


Readers must be thinking why my blog is not updated for at least a week. What happened to Jack’s Stuff? This is the story from a week ago.

Bringing my DELL laptop to McDonald, looking for a seat, finding a switch, ordering a Cola drink, promising a friend that I would be online, doing my assignment at the same time, happily opening the lid of the computer, pressing the “ON” button...

WHAT! Why is the light of the power not on? Worrying and looking at the adapter.

Wait! The adapter looked fine. What happened? Trying several times…


Oh no! My DELL lifespan had ended! Oh… My assignments! I had done 5 assignments! And now…

ALL GONE!! OH GOD!!

God, at this time, You play a joke on me? The assignments were almost done! Now what happened? God, this is not funny. Oh God, it is better to be good and back to normal mode. Please God, what happened?

At this time, readers, how would you react? When you are earning your own money, and you were saving for your future, and you are depending on yourself… Unlike students, they can just stretch out their hand and ask money from their parents. Look at my situation, will you feel good to ask your parents for money? Well, my money is not even enough to buy another laptop! If I buy a new one, I will eat nothing (not even maggi) for the rest of this year! This is not funny. What am I going to do?



When you lost your assignments, when you need to redo your whole assignments again, when you have no one to help you, when you are troubled whether you can borrow someone’s laptop to do your assignment, what are you going to do? All the important things which I had kept in my DELL...
Oh man!

Readers, right now, you might not feel it. However, when this happens, remember to seek God first. Tell me what I am going to do in such situation as this. God, have mercy on me.

Ecclesiastes 7:14
"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future."

No comments: