06 August 2009

Chapter 83: Affirmation


I would like to introduce my worship song: Affirmation. It will be performed in the Youth Live Concert on 12 September 2009.

How does this song come?

It happened when I was serving in Church of Our Holy Savior, Labuan. I remembered I was really down at that time. I picked up my guitar and start to do the tabbing. My emotion was very hurt and sorrowful, as I was playing guitar. Then God showed me how wonderful He is in my life. He even showed me how much He had done for me. His love, His grace, His guidance and His comfort showed me that God indeed raised me up as His own child. He lets my heart be still. He makes me secured whenever I was facing problems. The most important thing is that He lets me remember that He is my God.

COHS, Labuan

In times of hardship and sorrow, God will reveal to us who He is. He is the Great Lord God Almighty. Slowly, I began to know how great my God is. Suddenly, at that moment, He gave me melodies and lyrics, and I started to sing out a new song. Once again, He affirmed my faith and hope in Him, telling me that He will be always with me in whatever I do. Therefore, I named this song "Affirmation".

He even remind me of my goal: Searching for the Greater Glory of God. That is to live for Jesus Christ, and witness Jesus Christ! Support my worship song, and give me the best encouragement. Therefore, I will continue to move forward for my God, my Savior!

Isaiah 42:10
"Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them"



Affirmation 奇妙神
Melody and Lyrics composed by: Jack's Stuff

Verse:
Jesus, Lord with great miracles
耶稣,行神迹的真神
You reveal Your grace, Your love draws us near
你恩典彰显,你爱吸引着我
Jesus, Wonderful Counselor
耶稣,伟大奇妙策士
Your love never fail, You fill our heart with joy
你爱永不改变,喜乐充满我心

Pre Chorus:
O, Lord, You let my heart be still
哦, 你坚定了我的心
I feel so secured in You
让我对你毫无疑虑
And I thank You for all Your grace
我要感谢你的恩典
For what you’ve done in my life
你为我所做的一切

Chorus:
You are God, You are King
奇妙神,大君王
You are Emmanuel, Jesus
名称以马内利,耶稣
Forever You are my heart desire
你永远是我,一生最渴慕
Living for You
愿为你活
Forever I’ll worship You
我要永远敬拜你

No comments: