08 September 2009

Chapter 90: Forever You Reign


This song "Forever You Reign" is made for my God, my Savior. I wanna share this with my readers, to let them know that the song is ultimately inspired by God Himself.

On 12 September 2009, in the Youth Live Concert, this song will be placed at the last. I do hope everyone who comes to the concert will enjoy the presence of God, and the touching of Holy Spirit.

My life and my all are in God's hand. My life is unworthy, yet God still uses me for His kingdom. God reigns in my life. He will forever be my God.

Therefore, one day, when I was resting on my bed, I saw a picture in my mind which many people were bowing down before God, calling out with all their strength "You're my God! You're my God!"

All Creations around God were praising Him for His mighty work. The voice of praise was so loud that it was blended into one voice. As the creations were praising God, the fear of God became to grow deeper and stronger. Naturally, everyone raised up both hands and declare that Jesus reigns forever. When I see the people of God were fearing His Name, I began to fear even more.

When I fear God, I could not do anything, but to raise up my hands and agreedly saying, "You're my God! You're my God! Jesus! Forever You reign!"


God, I love to worship You. And I wanna worship You for the rest of my days. Though my life is broken, yet You won't despise it and take it all. Therefore, God, do not forsake me and have mercy upon me.

Use me in Your kingdom and glorify Your Holy Name.

Revelation 19:6
"Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns."

** Please note that I am not a prophet. This is not a prophency or special revelation. Please do not think I am trying to make myself special. I am only composing a song which I can imagine all people fearing His name.


_________________________________




Forever You Reign
Melody and Lyrics composed by: Jack's Stuff

Verse 1:
Mighty God, the world is in Your hand
Every knee shall bow down in Your name
You are God who deserves all our praise
Here we are, our sacrifice of praise

Pre-Chorus:
All the heavens and the earth
tremble and fear Your name
There is no one else like You, for You are great

Chorus:
All Creations shout Your praise
As we lift our hands, declare Your name
You’re my God, You’re my God
Jesus, forever You reign

Verse 2:
Who am I? Not worthy of Your grace
My broken life, You won’t despise and take
I once was lost, You bring me back again
Use my life for the glory of Your name

No comments: