15 September 2009

Chapter 94: Third Party



"Jack, your youth live concert video is amazing!"
"Oh! Thanks so much! I am greatly encouraged!"
"Ha ha... I wish I was there."
"Ya! Don't worry. Anyway, how are you?"

"I am crying actually. I am making a hard decision."


Huh????


A girl was chatting with me in MSN.
"Ok, girl. Tell me what's going on? Maybe you need an ear, I am here to listen."

This girl started to tell,
"I have 2 boyfriends now. Both are at different places. The old one doesn't know I am having a new boyfriend. I love the new guy more than the old one."

I was completely stunned!
"Wow! Ok... Continue..."

"My old boyfriend treats me very well. He will give me whatever I want. He never control me. However, the new guy does not treats me well. He always criticises me saying I have affairs with other boys. He demands so much from me, that I need to change so much for him. Yet it is ok. Because I love this new one more."


I was speechless, replied, "Ok, continue..."
"This is my problem now. Who am I going to choose?"

"It is better to choose the old one. He does not do anything wrong to you. Yet you have betrayed him. Since you say he is so nice to you, why not finding him back?"
I answered,

"Why do you say that? I love the new one more."
"The new one will not give you happiness. He treats you very badly now. In future, there are more worse to come. He cannot give anything to you, unlike the old one. He disrespect you. I tell you the truth - this relationship will not last long."


The girl interrupted, "You seem to know the situation very well. The new one even say we are done. He does not want to share his girlfriend with others. Even if I break up with the old one, the new one will not wanna continue too."

"Girl, this is serious, man! You better take his words. He really does not want to carry on with you anymore. The reason is he is the third party. If you break up with the old one, he will still think there is a possibility that you will have a new affair in future. It is hard to trust. You cannot blame him."


"Ok, what should I do now?"
"Listen to my advice. Stop this new relationship right now. And find back the old one. And promise me that you will not do this again in the future. No more third party relationship. The old one is very pitiful. He loves you, respects you, and gives you everything you want. And you betrayed him. This is tragic!"


Lastly, she concluded, "Ok, I will give this new guy another chance. If he does not change, I will break up and find back the old boyfriend."

WHAT?! *Faint*

Romans 7:15
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do."

No comments: