27 September 2009

Chapter 98: Eraser


Sometimes, we wanna start a new life. But it is hard. The people around us will know about your background, and your history.

How can we start a new life? We will go to a new place where no one recognize you or know you, where everyone starts to know you from afresh, where your history will not be mentioned again and again... Well, who actually manages to do that successfully? We are living in a place where all people are familiar with us. How can we hide our history?

As I always say, Life is given only once. We cannot turn back time; once past, it is past. Even when we want to correct our mistakes, the scars are still there. It is good to remind us that we should not commit the same mistakes again. However, people around you will always rememeber your mistakes or yoru past for the rest of their lives. Just like my life now, someone actually did that on purpose to me. She hate my history. Now no longer friend. This is how bad it can be.


How I hate about my history. My history will hurt people's feelings. My history will make people fall.
I do hate my past. People will say to me, "It's ok! Let's forget about the past and move on life man!" Well, do you think these words are RUBBISH?

Readers, your friends will remember your past and mistakes for the rest of their lives. They can forgive, but they cannot forget. NOT EVEN YOU YOURSELF! NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF WILL FORGET THE PAST! God can forgive people's sin, but it does not mean God forgets! No matter how beautiful we live in the future, the scar remained! We got to live our life in a better way. We gonna save our "History". Hence, when you move on in your life, people will not find any mistake in your life.
I really hope to restart my life again.

God, do You have an eraser?
So that I can erase my bad history which no one in this world will know, including myself. But, this is impossible. Look at the verse below. People around you will remember your past.

Deuteronomy 32:7
"Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you."


1 comment:

excalade89 said...

Tell u wat, I know what I did wrong in my past. Since I can't go back, I'd just change my past by letting my old friends know that I'd changed for the better.

"Change - We can believe in." Not that I'm a fan of Obama, but these words become my motto for now when it comes to showing my old friends that I'd changed my attitude :)