20 September 2009

Chapter 97: Overloaded


Time flies really fast.
It is coming to the end of the year.

As far as I can see, I am actually handling both ministry and study at the same time. It is very heavy to me. I am actually very panic about my study.

Here is the situation:
I have some ministries on my hand. I have six major assignments which are needed to be done (due date: end of Oct). I have four books to study so that I can do my assignments.
I have two final exams coming soon.

I found myself overloaded. I do need a break. I do have a great plan awaiting for me to be done in the future. Now as time comes nearer, my heart started to pump more and feel that my fear and stress is increasing.

Jack, you know that there are many assignments to do. One normal assignment (ten to twelve pages), you need to do research and writing for at least two weeks. It is considered FAST!

Now I only have six weeks left till the semester ends. Am I going to finish each assignment by using one week? Then what about my exam? I do not have enough time to complete my assignments. I do need time to study for my final exams.

Oh God, this should not be.
Have mercy on me. I do hope I can let go every ministry and focus on my study. This is my thought right now. However, it seems to be impossible. Guide me and lead me.

Psalms 73:24
"You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory."


No comments: