18 September 2009

Chapter 96: Doulos at Youth Cell


7 people from Doulos came to our Youth Cell and give us a 40 minutes presentation.


As one Mongolian woman was assigned into our group, she started to share about her life. Her English was not good, and she needed much effort to express herself and letting us knowing that Jesus Christ is really important in her life. As a conclusion, she was trying her best to convince the youths to put Jesus first into their lives.

She was not well-trained in her preaching and sharing. I was thinking that she was not even guided to know what she would be sharing to us. However, I appreciate her passion - to convince the youths in the right way. Her actions and her passion reminded me when I was in Myanmar mission.


When I was first sent to Myanmar for God's mission, I was not trained. I was not familiar with Bible. I only believed that Holy Spirit led me to that place and preach the gospel. At that time, when I was sharing the gospel, I was very passionate and kept on sharing about Jesus Christ. It was extremely difficult because I did not know any Theology. I only started my journey with God during that time. In other words, I did not have many testimonies to share too. Yet the Holy Spirit led me and guided me on sharing Jesus Christ. On that year in Myanmar, more than 300 people accepted Jesus Christ.

Therefore, as I looked back to this Mongolian woman, I did not despise her way of sharing. Though she was not trained, I appreciate her passion. That is why God always chooses those who have no experience before. Hence, those people will humble themselves and depend on God at all times.


After the sharing, Roy was singing "Light of the World". As the music went on, and Holy Spirit ministered us, Cava (one of our youths) bowed down and prayed. I was surprised that he actually did that. That was the touching moment when a person who was not passionate for Jesus Christ came to bow down and pray! God, I thank You for leading this young guy. It was indeed touching.

Luke 12:12
"for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

No comments: