26 March 2009

Chapter 37: Right Decision

Continued from Chapter 36: First Priority

After a long prayer, I decided to stay in church ministry. I had decided to let go of the Choir Presentation.

I believe Bishop will help me to explain this matter to STS. To stand firm in my position, Anglican is where I supposed to be right now.

However, one thing to know… The people will think that Anglican is arrogant. In this world, even Christians have divisions. In my own view, Christians intend to start comparing between one another about who is the first. However, I really do not understand one thing.

Mark 9:35
Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."”

I always tell my disciples about Mark 9:35.

Do the churches know about this bible verse?
Why are the churches competing to be the first?
Do they not know those, who are the last, supposed to be the most humble among all people?

God will lift up the humble to be the first.
I supposed every church should know this very clearly. Why is there competition?
Even there are conflicts between the churches

Now I, as a middleman, am cracking my head in making decision whether to choose credit hour or church ministry. I think I have made the right decision. Will outsiders think that Anglicans are not united with others? Well, why do I need to bother whether we are united?

God, You shall be my focus!
You shall be the one whom I follow.
Not anyone else…

Jesus, so I look to You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is the sudden change / decision? :-)