22 March 2009

Chapter 34: F2 Telematch


We had a F2 telematch for the youth last Saturday (21 March 2009). It was the first time which the English and the Chinese youth combined together in ASC.


That was really an enjoyable time together. Fellowship is always a good thing for all the people especially Christians. If we were to discuss about healthy fellowship, that is always to do with our God, Jesus Christ. When normally great fellowship happens, we will only find happiness, joy and peace. I love to see the youths’ face expressions. I found the word “joy” is applied on that day. On that day, we had 5 games altogether: Tug-of-War, WWE, One legged catcher, Dodge ball and Water War.

You may enlarge the pictures below if you wanna see clearly.

Tug-of-War

WWE ASC Youth (Boys only)

One Legged Catcher (Girls only)

Dodge Balls

Water War


As you all know from Chapter 24: Reading Week, I was one of them who set up the games for the F2 Telematch. Even though I was very tired, I actually enjoyed the whole event. As long as I can see their real smile, it is worth it after all. As long as I could see the youths were enjoying the games, it filled my whole heart with joy. I really hope they can enjoy as much as possible because I really love them.

After the Water War, the youths chased me!!

They splashed the water on me!! What is this?!

This is my reward (All drenched)


Romans 8:28
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fun...can c dat u really njoy urself;)

Anonymous said...

i am so happy to witness that too, Jack. Good job :-)