16 March 2009

Chapter 30: Human Beings (Part II)



Human Beings are funny. It seems like everything they do, they are right. It happened to the family, school, friends, and even COUPLES! It applies from kids to elderly.

I do not understand why we, Human Beings, disgrace the image of God in this way. We supposed to have the image of God. However, human beings know they are wrong, yet they still choose to do it this way. Check it out!


When they laugh, they said it is a joke.
When others laugh, they said it is pathetic.

When they keep quiet, they said they are mature.
When others keep quiet, they said those are nerds.

When they make noise, they said it is called "Enjoy life!".
When others make noise, they said it is idiotic.

When they receive no love, they said others don’t love them.
When others receive no love, they said others don’t find them.

When they sin, they said “It is alright. God will forgive.”
When others sin, they said “It is nasty. Let God condemn them!”

When they gossip others, they said “This is the truth! I am not lying.”
When others gossip them, they said “Why can’t the people talk to me face to face? Scare?”

When they criticize others, they said "This is my comment. This is what I think."
When others criticize them, they said "Why can't they understand my feeling?"

When they are praised, they pretended to be humble, in heart, they said, "Well, Look at me! Who am I? Of course I'm good."

When they are jealous about others who are better than them, they said, "I have a friend who is better than you. If you compare with him, you surely lose."

When they found someone who is talented, they said, "So what? I can do better than them."

When people are weary, they said "Ah ya! Your life is nothing, man! My life is ten times more pitiful than you."

When people are tired of life, they said, "Well, I am also like that. Do you think you are the only one?"

Readers, I have thousands of examples to share. You know what I mean... No wonder Jesus needs to take away our sin by dying on the cross for us.

Human beings are WEIRD.

4 comments:

Kt Doll Nee said...

When they gossip others, they said “This is the truth! I am not lying.”
When others gossip them, they said “Why can’t the people talk to me face to face? Scare?”

im agree..human beings are reli weird!!

johnpsd said...

I agree with u jack.human is weird.

Anonymous said...

Victor here, =)

Yeah, memang people are kinda weird. Some people just hate other groups of people just because they are different. Have to be careful, whenever in a group, you have to know what the group like and what they don't like in order to get along with them.

Anonymous said...

True, Jack.

It is pathetic that humans find ways to be appreciated (sometimes they called it love in return, in a selfish way).

Take and give less back. That's why i admire Bill Gates for his philanthropic work. Little change in ourselves could make a big difference

Let's pray that we judge less, be quick to listen and slow to speak. :-)

I really enjoy reading your blog. It is honest.