21 March 2009

Chapter 33: World of sadness

Continued from Chapter 32: Painful Loss of Money

After the car bill settlement, I went to a coffee restaurant to have two pieces of bread. While I was sitting there, thinking moodily about the incident, I suddenly heard a loud voice from the next table.

What?! You always say like that! You think you know everything. Then what will happen to me now? You say you don’t know?! @#$%^&*!!
(In Cantonese)

It was a young working lady shouting to her phone. After she hung up the phone, she put both her hands on her face, keep on mumbling. I could not hear what she said. Then as I turned my face to the owner of the restaurant who was talking on the phone, I observed his frustration. Then I recalled a few blogs which related to my friends and their family problems. Some of my youths were crying in darkness which we do not even know. They face their terrible problems too. Apparently, I felt that I was NOT the only one who was sad at that time. I could sense that this world is full of sadness. If it is to compare the probability of the happiness and sadness, I believe sadness has the higher percentage.

God, I was thinking that I was NOT that bad as compared to those sorrowful people around me. I believe God wants to train me into extraordinary person, as this is also my prayer request.

Right now, even though I face a trial of finance disability, yet I will praise my God, my Savior.. Now, I lost RM200, yet I still believe God will provide me the needs. He will not make me ashamed. RM200 is my two months pocket money, …

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you,…”

God, thank you.
God, I still have You in my life.
My situation is not that bad after all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i kinda laugh when u say RM200 for 2 mnth money i can imagine when u speak that to me well god bless u man hope u can over come the problem u will be facing jyjy