28 April 2009

Chapter 53: Awkward Feeling



People who do not study anymore will not feel the fear. People do not understand the fear of exam and therefore they said, "Don't worry. You can do it."

However, by their words "You can do it.", it really sounds very encouraging. Thanks to those who say that to me. I will do my best for the exam.

Exam week is from 11th to 15th May 2009. I have escaped exam for a long time. Now this is the time which I need to face exam again. I understand the Lord is training me to face my fear.

At the same time, I feel nervous, and feel excited. What kind of feeling is this? It really sounds a bit awkward. However, this is a funny fact. Should I be panic or happy? Sounds crazy, readers!

Hebrew Exam is one of the toughest exams. I tell you, you will crack your head when you study that subject. I am very sure of that.

Anyway, time really flies. Without noticing the time, it is going to be May 2009. I had completed one semester of Theology. This is pretty cool, huh?

God, be my guide. Guide me through the time of exam. God, thank you very much.

No comments: