07 April 2009

Chapter 45: Yes, this is a Joke

Continued from previous chapter...

On 4th April 2009, I gave up my assignment. Thinking in mind,

Oh God! I do not think I can finish it today! God, forgive me.”

I made a confession to God at night on 3rd April 2009.

Confession:
God, I am so sorry for my carelessness.
I have failed You, God, for not studying well.
I have not been a good student to keep myself alert.
I know this is my entire fault.
For I am the one who is to be blamed for forgetfulness.

God, Your will be done.
If I fail this assignment, I deserve it.
I have no complaint and argument. I accept my own lot.
Most of all, please forgive me for what I’ve done (including my sin).


Readers, you know this is my fault. Ha ha…
Hence, I gave up my assignment on that day. I did not hand up my work. I felt upset and discouraged. Suddenly, there is a young lady, who was in the same class with me, walking past my office. She saw me typing something and asked, “Jack, what are you doing? You seem worried. Many things to do?”

“No. I am rushing my New Testament assignment. Today is due date. So, you have already handed up your assignment?” I asked with a hopeless expression.

“No.” she replied happily.

“You did not do your assignment too?” I exclaimed surprisingly.

Why should I do it? I personally asked the lecturer about the assignment on last Monday. He said he has not thought of any topic yet. So we don’t have to do.” she, laughing at me, said.

“You mean…?”

Yes, Jack. We don’t have to do. He postponed the due date to May. He will tell us which topic we should do.”

GOD! I LOVE YOU!
GOD! I AM ALIVE AGAIN!

YAHOO!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!


Psalms 16:8
“I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”

Readers, this is crazy, man.
Yesterday, I went to ask one of my classmates about the DUE DATE assignment, he was shocked and said the same thing as I did, “WHAT?! I totally forgot about the assignment!”

2 comments:

enfeeliew said...

oh gosh....thank God =)

Gary Wong said...

Oops, should note it down on your calendar wo. Dun take it lightly anymore, the grace probably wont come by easily again :-)