10 April 2009

Chapter 46: Good Friday


Today, I went to Pastor Soo Jean’s cellgroup.

I found that it was different today. We celebrated Good Friday in the cellgroup. Indeed, I really enjoyed very much.

Home Holy Communion and Big Feast on Good Friday

There are Pastor Soo Jean, Jenny, Michelle, Brian, Sean and others. I had lots of laughter at that night. It’s been a while that I did not laugh for a long time. Jenny and Michelle really “sayang” me in the cellgroup. I felt very pampered. Ha ha… Thanks them very much. Like two sisters looking after a brother though I am older than them...

Why are we celebrating Good Friday?

Surely it reflected about how Jesus died on the cross on us. Indeed, He felt the pain and sorrow. He was rejected and despised by others. He was lonely even a time when God was not with Him when He cried out. From this Good Friday, I certainly know that Jesus really understands my problems. To think carefully, my life sucks pretty much. Yet Jesus is here with me.

Good Friday, it’s a wonderful day to reflect how my Savior bled for me; how He forgives my sins; how He loves me.

Wonderful Jesus Christ.

John 11:25
"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;"

Jesus is already risen; no longer on the cross; NOW sitting at the right hand of the Father.

No comments: