06 May 2010

Chapter 137: What Magazine?


"Hello, Jack the videographer?" A lady called.

I was given an opportunity to team up with a great video team. Their company is called Videographic. Normally they are attached with big events, especially those involved in Sabah Tourism. Simply to say, they are all professional videographers and editors.

A lady, who is named Annie, called me to join them a big event "Sabah Festival". It was held in Sutera Habour on 1 and 2 May 2010. I was pretty shocked to hear that a professional team would actually ask me for help. I got nothing to say but to praise God that He is always faithful in my life. And I must always remember my vision and mission in future - to glorify God. Praying at the same time not to lose focus on God, yet sticking close with Him, never let Him go.

Mr Lee, the boss of Videographic, asked me to go for rehearsal on Friday evening. I reached there at 5:30pm; I knew more people. Seriously speaking, they are all nice and humble people though they are very skillful. This is the thing I can learn from them - as you go higher and stronger in position and fame, you must always be humble and gentle.

After a short rehearsal, Mr Lee invited me to join the team for dinner. Three crews were following my car to a restaurant nearby. And I found it weird that a crew Jacky kept looking at me with expression of doubts and uncertainty. I felt insecure. But what can I do? I gotta smile still, right? As other crews kept asking me about my lifestyle, Jacky suddenly raised his voice...

"OH! Now I remember!!! You are the Jack Wong who is in a magazine!!"

..... (Complete silence)

"Excuse me? What magazine?"
Another crew asked.

I was confused, and asked, "Magazine or blogspot?"

"Wait! Let me think..."
Rubbing his head, and Jacky exclaimed "There...! The one with all sorts of information."



Readers, he was right. I was in KK Tone magazine. Though it was a small magazine with sorts of information, I was really glad that people outside did notice my artwork. A magazine reporter named Jerry came to me few weeks ago, because someone introduced my blogspot to him. He did watched most of my videos and found them interesting. And one thing that caught his attention, I made all kinds of videos, not only wedding. Therefore, he made a move to find me and interview about my career. And there it goes, and here is my career interview. One thing I can tesify, as You honor the Lord, the Lord will definitely honor you.



Proverbs 15:33
"The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor."

God, I am another step closer to the mission. I will make Your name shine and Your glory be revealed.

No comments: